- New BalCam technology minimizes bearing fatigue
- Patent pending new design
- Fast & easy assembly
- High quality 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect unit in wind
- Secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded .5-inch airline
- High Air Output - 3.0-4.5 CFM rating Rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year warranty on bearings and cams
The Deluxe 25 ft. Telescopic Underwater Aeration Steel Windmill I an upgraded system that offers a 2-color powder coated finish of the tower, windmill head, and personalized tailfin. This deluxe package also comes with two diffuser locations and an extra weighted airline for larger or shallower ponds. This system is ideal for ponds ranging from one quarter acre to 3-acre sizes in public domains such as municipal ponds or golf courses. It features a completely hidden airline and a 3-segment pole with a hinge system at the base for easy assembly and maintenance. The 73-inch blade diameter is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration, offering a high air output of 4.5 CFM rated at 30 psi. It also features a new BalCam technology that minimizes bearing fatigue, 18-gauge galvanized steel construction, self governing head, large check valves, and a self governing head to protect the unit in the wind.
I have one of these balcam compressors on my windmill and cant' even to get it to produce 3cfm out of the water, so how on earth can they claim to produce 4.5cfm at 30psi which I believe is the equivalent of 69 ft of water depth. And I only paid about half this price. Look around before you waste your money on this.